What could be more fun than a day totally dedicated to Pizza? How about a day totally dedicated to Pizza and a reason for Mom not to cook? Well, we are all in luck because today is National Pizza Day.
The Richmond Moms Blog writing team has put together a list of top picks for dine in or carry out Pizza in RVA.
So, take the night off, Mom and enjoy a slice of pizza with your family tonight!
- Bottoms Up has some awesome specials for the month of February your family can enjoy at this classic Richmond eatery.
- Pie 5 Pizza Co. has two Richmond locations with lots of delicious options available, including GF or whole wheat crust.
- Stuzzi has a wood burning oven as the focal point of their cozy dining room and house-made GF crust is available.
- Mellow Mushroom is a fun Carytown destination with an eclectic vibe and delicious pizza, including GF options.
- Baker’s Crust has Carytown & Short Pump locations serving up yummy pizzas. They offer a huge selection, including a complete GF menu.
- Kitchen 64 is a Northside eatery with a warm, cozy environment and fresh menu, including delicious pizzas with GF options.
- Blaze Pizza in Midlothian is serving up fast fired pizzas that will make you feel like you’re in Italy! (GF available)
- Sergio’s on Hull St. has a great craft beer selection to compliment their authentic pizza and pasta menu.
- Tazza Kitchen has 2 locations in Midlothian & Short Pump and they are serving up some truly unique pizza options such as cauliflower and kale.
- Mary Angela’s Pizzeria is another Carytown classic serving up NY and Sicilian style pizza that doesn’t disappoint!
- Christian’s Pizza serves pies so big you can definitely invite the neighbors over for pizza night! They have a dine in area and are great for take out.
- Ledo Pizza is a classic pizza joint with a full menu of options in case there are non-pizza eaters in your family (wait non-pizza eaters?!)
- Superstars Pizza is locally owned and you can swing by to grab a “homemade” pizza to go that you can take-and-bake at home.
- Candela’s is a great option on the Southside that offers not just delicious pizzas, but a full salad bar to round out the indulgent night!
- Pizza Express is locally owned and operated by an Italian family that specializes in take out and delivery in the West End.
Did we miss your favorite place in RVA? Add it in the comments below!