Are YOU the next Richmond Moms Blog or Dads Corner Contributor?
Do you want to write for Richmond Moms Blog or the Dads Corner? We’re looking for fresh, local voices to join our team!
This is a volunteer position (with some fun perks to make it worth it).
Here’s the deal:
What You GIVE ::
- One to two original posts/month on topics of your choice (within our brand and mission).
- Available for in-person quarterly contributor meetings.
- A passion for moms, dads, kids, and theRichmond area (where you also live, of course).
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexibility and a great attitude.
What You GET ::
- Your photo and bio on the Richmond Moms Blog Meet Our Contributors page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media channels if you choose to share them).
- Access to the our Contributors Facebook group, and access to our internal communications and access to our incredible Contributor Training Center for professional development.
- Opportunity to test products for review as they become available (to be posted on Richmond Moms Blog).
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media and event management.
- Access to pre-sale tickets to Richmond Moms Blog events (which often sell out quickly).
- Coffee shop meetings, hugs, high fives, nights out, new friends, play dates and so much more!
What To DO ::
- Submit an application below.
- Make it all happen today!
What are you waiting for? Let’s blog together!