Richmond Moms Blog, the fastest growing parenting resource in the Richmond area, is thrilled to announce the launch of our Pregnancy and Postpartum Guide in conjunction with one of our signature events for new and expecting moms — BLOOM!
If you are interested in participating in BLOOM, please contact Angie Trueblood at [email protected]
The Pregnancy and Postpartum Guide will serve as an annual online guide to resources and businesses in RVA for women both during pregnancy and the postpartum stage. The guide is scheduled to publish on Tuesday, May 2nd, leading up to our BLOOM event on May 6th.
The Guide will be accessible any time of the day and from the comfort of a parent’s own home (or mobile device) and will include information to help Richmond area parents make informed decisions regarding their pregnancy and parenting goals. Sample guides from other sister sites can be viewed below.
Wichita Moms Blog Pregnancy + Postpartum Guide :: RMB’s guide will be organized by appropriate categories.
Twin Cities Moms Blog Pregnancy and Postpartum Support Guide :: RMB’s formatting and style will be similar to this guide.
The Guide will be accessible directly on the site, via RMB’s various social media channels and found through search engines like Google. It is designed with direct outbound links to connect parents directly with your business or brand’s website.
As with our other content, the Guide will be promoted via numerous social media mentions – including boosted Facebook posts – to ensure that our readers know about this new resource.
Featured Sponsor ::
- Our Featured Sponsors will receive a full-width listing with logo or picture.
- 5-7 sentences of business information, an outbound link for website and either contact email or phone number (as provided by the sponsor).
- Listings will be published on category tabs in the order in which payment and all required information is received.
- Social media mention on Instagram and business tag on Facebook post when guide is published.
- Please reply to us through the contact form below letting us know that you would like more information. Once we confirm that your category of service is a great fit, we’ll send over rate information and a form for image and text submission for your listing.
- Submission and payment must be received by April 21, 2017 to ensure your inclusion in the guide on launch date.